Archer & Armstrong, Batman, Bloodshot, Brian Michael Bendis, comics, Dave Gibbons, DC Comics, Frankenstein, Greg Capullo, Jason Aaron, John Cassaday, Mark Millar, Marvel, Matt Kindt, Scott Snyder, Secret Service, The Joker, Uncanny Avengers, Valiant, Wolverine and the X-Men
A Writer’s Dozen
- Batman #13: Snyder plus Joker equals sold.
- Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #13: Yes, we Kindt!
- Archer & Armstrong #3
- Bloodshot #4
My Golden Calf
- Wolverine and the X-Men #18: I’m just going to believe. Not trust. Believe.
- Uncanny Avengers #1: Why the hell not? It’s not like I have to sign a contract or anything.
- Secret Service #4: Once this series is done with, I think I’ll be done with Millar.
What are you looking forward to tomorrow?