Action Comics, Animal Man, AvX, bag, Bill Sienkiewicz, Brian Azzarello, Brian Michael Bendis, Bumper Carla, China Mieville, comics, Daredevil: End of Days, David Mack, DC Comics, Dial H, Ed Brubaker, Fatale, Grant Morrison, Image, Jeff Lemire, Klaus Janson, Lee Bermejo, Marvel, reading, Rorschach, Rot World, Scott Snyder, Sean Phillips, Superman, Swamp Thing
I never thought I’d be so happy to see the number thirteen. Though, come to think of it, this crop probably sported the best of the zeroes.
- Action Comics #13: Gettin’ chills just thinkin’ back to #0.
- Animal Man #13: Rot.
- Swamp Thing #13: World.
All the Tea in China
- Dial H #5: How will Mieville top Bumper Carla? Can he?
The Bendis Mack Show
- Daredevil: End of Days #1: And Janson? And Sienkiewicz? Yes, please.
- Fatale #8: Always a highlight of the week.
Every Bone in My Body Says, “No!”
- Rorschach #2: If only for Lee Bermejo’s art–and to see if Azzarello drops yet another line worth turning into commentary about the whole Before Watchmen [misad]venture.
- AvX #12: My skin is even joining in on this one.
I usually ignore my bones. I have only myself to blame.
What are you looking forward to?