Art Baltazar, bag, Batman Incorporated, Butch Guice, Chris Samnee, comics, Ed Brubaker, Franco, Fury Max, Garth Ennis, Grant Morrison, Jason Aaron, Jeff Lemire, Justice League Dark, Lee Garbett, Mark Waid, Mike Allred, Superman Family Adventures, The Rocketeer, The Ultimates, Wednesday, Winter Soldier, Wolverine and the X-Men
Seems like a fun bunch. Impatient, too. They’re desperate–just dying!–to be read. And I’m desperate–still denying!—because I have dictatorial duties demanding my time.
- Winter Soldier #11 (We’re in the winter of Brubaker’s run, apparently. That makes me terribly sad; but I’ll have to buck up and soldier on.)
- Wolverine and the X-Men #17 (Hmm. A fill-in book, sure; but it’s Allred doin’ Doop. I’m down.)
- Fury Max #6 (Thumbed through. Saw a guy with his head in a vise. Max, indeed.)
- Justice League Dark #0 (Constantine’s such a smug bastard. Love it.)
- The Rocketeer: Cargo of Doom #2 (I missed it when it came out. Thanks to my guy, I didn’t have to miss it very long. Plus: I get an unexpected Chris Samnee fix!)
- Batman Incorporated #0 (Why haven’t I put this on my pull list?)
- The Ultimates #16 (I’m such a chump. I didn’t have to pick it up. But I saw it there; and the little demon said, “Well, you got the last one, so you might as well.” I was like, “Angel? Little angel?” Ended up finding the little angel when I got back to the car: it was bound and gagged behind the driver’s seat; and it looked at me with eyes filled with sorry tears as I placed my bag–with this book in it–on the backseat.)
Baby Girl’s Pick of the Week
- Superman Family Adventures #5 (She’s got good taste.)
Can’t wait to get busy with these.
What did you get in your bag today?