Action Comics, Animal Man, Brian Michael Bendis, China Mieville, Colder, Daredevil: End of Days, Dark Horse, Dave Gibbons, David Lapham, David Mack, DC Comics, Deadpool, Dial H, Gerry Duggan, Grant Morrison, Greg Land, Iron Man, Jeff Lemire, Juan Ferreyra, Kieron Gillen, Klaus Janson, Mark Millar, Marvel, Marvel NOW!, Patrick Zircher, Paul Tobin, Rags Morales, Rot World, Scott Snyder, Secret Service, Shadowman, Steve Pugh, Swamp Thing, Tony Moore, Valiant, Yanick Paquette
Looking forward to this Wednesday, a couple of puns come to mind:
- I’ll be double-bagging it.
- I’m double booked.
That’s right: because of the storm, my shop didn’t get its books on Wednesday past. So, I’ll be getting the books on last week’s list plus this bunch. What’s up, indeed!
DC’s Most Wanted
- Action Comics #14: Soaring pretty high right now. Figures Grant Morrison’d be hitting all the right notes on his way out. Bastard.
- Animal Man #14: Rot.
- Dial H #6: Gotta hand it to China Mieville: ain’t nothin’ like it.
- Swamp Thing #14: World.
- Daredevil: End of Days #2: Hope I get the David Mack variant.
- Secret Service #5: Here’s a secret: I can’t wait till this is over.
- Ultimate Spider-Man #17: #16 was awful. I’m worried about this one, too. United We Stand? More like United We Suck.
Yes or NOW!
- Deadpool #1: What are the odds that this will be any good?
- Iron Man #1: I hated–hated–what Kieron Gillen did on the most recent incarnation of Uncanny X-Men. A big “We’ll see.”
- Colder #1: Preview pages (on Comixology’s Pull List) look pretty good. I hope my guy gets it in.
- Shadowman #1: Worth a try, I suppose. After all, Valiant’s been doing a darned good job, and Patrick Zircher’s a swell Tweeter.
What are you looking forward to this week?