bag, Batwoman, Brian Michael Bendis, Charles M. Schulz, Chris Samnee, Cliff Chiang, comics, Dare, J.H. Williams III, Mark Waid, Peanuts, Spider-Men, The Ultimates, Ultimate Spider-Man, Wednesday, Wonder Woman
A rare week: I picked more books off the shelf than I had in my bag.
- Wonder Woman #0 (Love the retro look from Cliff Chiang!)
- Ultimate Spider-Man #15 (Quick flip: mostly Miles out of uniform. Probably means it’s going to be Bendis at his best.)
- Daredevil #18 (Owoooooooooooooooooooo! Chris Samnee’s back!)
- Batwoman #0 (Mr. Williams III promised us that “[i]t’ll read unlike any previous chapter of Batwoman so far.” Gave it a little look-see. I was not expecting a shift in style like that! Can’t wait to read it.)
- Spider-Men #5
- The Ultimates #15 (You heard about it in the news, too, right? Ugh. I’m a sucker. There’s no way around it. Question is: will I read it or will I just bag it?)
Baby Girl’s Pick of the Week
- Peanuts #1 (Last month’s, but we couldn’t pass it up–especially after watching the surfers out at Montauk on Sunday afternoon.)
Looks like a solid week. Just wish I had some time in my bag, too.
What did you get in your bag today?