No time to dilly nor dally. Right to it, then.
- Action Comics #16 (DC): I hope Morrison fulfills the promise he made in #15: an attack on Superman the likes of which we’ve–and he’s–never seen!
- Animal Man #16 (DC): Lemire’s a beast!
- Dial H #8 (DC): The best book of 2012 is back to defend its title.
- Swamp Thing #16 (DC): Coming up on Snyder’s exit. Mine, too, probably.
- Clone #3 (Image): Cool premise. Unfortunately, through two issues, that’s about all that’s been cool.
- Change #2 (Image): Just weird enough for another go-round.
Spinning the Dial
- TMNT: The Secret History of the Foot Clan (IDW): It’s one of our faves, Mateus Santolouco, on his very own book! Definitely going to give it a try–even though I haven’t read TMNT since it first came out in the mid-’80s!
Picks of the Litter
- Comedian #5 (DC): I wish it would just end already. Can’t back out, though: it’s pulled.
- Avengers Arena #3 (Marvel): I know what you’re thinking.
- Secret Service #5 (Marvel): See Comedian #5.
- Superior Spider-Man #1 (Marvel): Swayed by Slott, I’m giving it a shot.
- Thunderbolts #3 (Marvel): So far, Elektra’s been on point–during the limited page-time she’s received, anyway.
That’s it for me!
What are you looking forward to tomorrow?