AvX, bag, Batman, Brubaker, Comedian, comics, DC Comics, Fatale, Frankenstein, Image, James Robinson, Marvel, Samnee, Suicide Squad, The Rocketeer, The Shade, Valiant, Waid, Wednesday, Winter Soldier, Wolverine and the X-Men, X-O Manowar
I may need some help carrying my bag out of the shop this week.
More Than Zero
- Batman #0
- Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #0
- Suicide Squad #0: Not too sure how much longer I’m sticking with this.
Coo coo ca-choo, Mr. Robinson
- The Shade #12: You will be missed. A lot.
- Comedian #3: Dipped a bit after a stellar #1. Hope it bounces back with a killer punchline.
- Winter Soldier #10: I’m still all twisted up after the last one. Unwind me, dammit! No! What am I talking about? Twist me some more!
- Wolverine and the X-Men #16: Last one was a decent comeback after some terrible AvX tie-ins.
- Fatale #8: Brubaker’s baby, baby! This cradle is most assuredly rockin’.
Soaring with Samnee
- The Rocketeer: Cargo of Doom #2: The art was the highlight here–a very highlight. In the stratosphere, even!
- X-O Manowar #5: Suits me just fine.
- Harbinger #4: Quality, quality, quality. Valiant’s got it in pspades.
Gee. Is that it? I’m gonna need a friggin’ hand truck.
How about you? What’s gonna be in your bag tomorrow?