Brian Azzarello, Brian K. Vaughan, Brian Michael Bendis, Craig Cermak, Dark Horse, David Marquez, Dynamite, East of West, Ed Brubaker, Fatale, Fiona Staples, Garth Ennis, Image, Jonathan Hickman, Kevin Eastman, Marvel, Mateus Santolouco, Matt Fraction, Matt Kindt, Mike Norton, Mind MGMT, Red Team, Revival, Saga, Scott Snyder, Sean Murphy, Sean Phillips, Sex Criminals, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Wake, Tim Seeley, Ultimate Spider-Man, Vertigo, Wonder Woman
What a way to end the month!
- Mind MGMT #15 (Dark Horse): Kindt’s got his fingers in my brain! He’s got his fingers in my brain!
- The Wake #4 (DC/Vertigo): #3 was signature Snyder; so, yeah, I’m looking forward to this one.
- Wonder Woman 23.2 (DC): I’ve avoided all of the villain nonsense–until now. Hey, there’s a first–First Born, in this case–for everything.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #26 (IDW): “City Fall” has been one shell of a surprise! Didn’t really expect it to be anything more than just a monthly Mateus Santolouco fix. But it’s been more–a lot more.
- East of West #6 (Image): Forging ahead…
- Fatale #17 (Image): Last issue was very, very good. No one does noirror--did I just coin that?—like Brubaker and Phillips.
- Rat Queens #1(Image): I missed the Peter Panzerfaust bandwagon. I’m not going to miss this one–Kurtis Wiebe’s latest–because that’d be stupid.
- Revival #14 (Image): Hoping we get somewhere soon; otherwise, I’m off.
- Saga #14 (Image): Everybody’s still going gaga over Saga–and for good reason.
- Sex Criminals #1 (Image): Fraction is making some serious love over on Satellite Sam. The orgy continues here…
- Ultimate Spider-Man #27 (Marvel): Headed toward its ultimate end. The way it’s been going, probably not such a terrible thing.
- Red Team #5 (Dynamite): A strong #4 proves Ennis is in it to kill it–kinda like this:
What are you looking forward to this week?