No let-up this week, eh? It’s looking more and more like my flood gates are effin’ faulty.
- Harbinger #13 (Valiant): Dysart’s drummin’ up some deliciously dangerous super-team drama. Consistently better than the big guys’ team books.
- Bloodshot #12 (Valiant): Revenge is in the air. Not so thrilled with Kitson here; he’s been serviceable at best.
- Dream Thief #2 (Dark Horse): We liked #1–from dreamers Jai Nitz and Greg Smallwod–a lot. Hope it doesn’t turn into a nightmare.
- Animal Man #21 (DC): Gosh, I hope this goes somewhere. The last issue was a promise of sorts; so, we’ll see.
- Batman and Batgirl #21 (DC): Tomasi’s won me over–for now, anyway. I’ve certainly liked it more than Batman.
- Batwoman #21 (DC): Yeah, I know. Hey, maybe it’s a good thing I’ve stuck around: I see that Francesco Francavilla’s on art duties.
- Wonder Woman #21 (DC): Still good enough to bring me back for another.
- Mara #5 (Image): Riding this one out out of respect for Brian Wood.
- Mind the Gap #11 (Image): If you’re not minding Jim McCann, you’re out of your damn mind. My first monthly investment. Perfect timing, too: Vol. 2 comes out tomorrow! (Thanks to Menachem from Escape Pod Comics for the heads-up!)
- Revival #11 (Image): #10 ended on a great note.
- Indestructible Hulk #9 (Marvel): If it weren’t for Daredevil, I might be off it after the Thor debacle.
- Ultimate Spider-Man #24 (Marvel): I’ve always loved Cloak and Dagger. Mostly Dagger. David Marquez on art is a selling point. Ultimate Power Pack? Yeah, not so much.
- The Sixth Gun #32 (Oni): Will have a nice little stack by the time Vol. 5 comes out. Gots me an itchy trigger finger!
- Sons of the Gun #4 (Oni): Oh, this’ll have to tide me over.
- Extinction Parade #1 (Avatar): A Max Brooks zombie book? I’ll give it a shot–even if it is from Avatar.
- Wild Blue Yonder #1 (IDW): My Thumber of the Week. Oh, there’s always one–usually another #1.
Yeah, I’m gonna have to take a deep breath.
What are you looking forward to tomorrow?