Still buying books with a bag over my head, but I’m seeing things more clearly now. And wouldn’t you know: I’ve pared down the ol’ pull list, but I’m picking up more and more books–and a Moore book, too, for good measure!
- Fatale #13 (Wild west? In my groove–especially now that I’m addicted to Bunn’s The Sixth Gun. Already feelin’ Book of the Week.)
- Fury: My War Gone By #10 (Just the thought of this series coming to an end makes me not want to open it up.)
- Battlefields: The Fall and Rise of Anna Kharkova #5 (But then there’s always this!)
- Clone #5 (I’m done with this–unless, of course, this one’s any good. Damn cliffhangers!)
- Batman Incorporated #9 (Can’t not follow up on the event that really changed Batman. I mean, come on.)
- Deathmatch #4 (Read it. Feels a little stretched out, but the end promises something new.)
- FF #5 (Read it. Fulfills its promise by delivering everything I’ve come to expect. And that’s enough to keep me on board.)
- Red Team #2 (Looks like a lot of dialogue. From Ennis, that’s a plus, y’all.)
- The Answer #3 (Has been fun. Expecting more of the same.)
- Rachel Rising #15 (As consistent as a book can be. Right there with Saga and Fatale in terms of storytelling.)
- Green Hornet #1 (Daniel Indro’s art looks gorgeous.)
- East of West #1 (More Wild West! Just east of it, apparently. Lots of good buzz. Looking forward to it.)
Looks like a solid week from pole to finish.
Missed out on The Sixth Gun: Sons of the Gun #2 at the shop, but was able to snare it through Oni’s website–along with some Stumptown Vol. 2 books I missed. Lucky me!
What did you pick up today?