BOOM!, Brian Michael Bendis, Chris Bachalo, Comeback, comics, Dark Horse, DC Comics, Deathmatch, Dennis Hopeless, Ed Brisson, Erik Burnham, Five Weapons, IDW, Image, Jeff Lemire, Jimmie Robinson, Justice League Dark, Mateus Santoluoco, Michael Walsh, Mike Norton, Mikel Janin, Paul Jenkins, Ray Fawkes, The Answer, TMNT: Secret History of the Foot Clan, Uncanny X-Men, Wednesday, What's I&N Store?
Not a shy week, no; but not nearly as obnoxious as the last, or the last, or the–
- Justice League Dark #17 (DC): A little less Lemire is like a little less tread on the tire. Not so thrilled by this one anymore; don’t really care where it’s headed.
- Comeback #4 (Image): Started off really well but has gotten a bit muddled here in the middle–a fault of many a mini of late. Can’t quit now, though. Damn the lure of the mini!
- TMNT: Secret History of the Foot Clan #3 (IDW): Here’s one I never expected to like. But I do! Mateus Santolouco–along with help from Erik Burnham–has done a heck of a job putting this mini together and making it relevant to a reader like me–an admitted relative stranger to TMNT lore.
- Deathmatch #3 (BOOM!): Certainly enough intrigue strewn in to warrant another round.
- The Answer #2 (Dark Horse): Solid Derekommnedation. No question: I’m grabbing this one from Mike Norton and Dennis Hopeless.
- FF #4 (Marvel): Its quirkiness is keeping it around–for now.
Call Them Maybe
- Five Weapons #1 (Image): Another Image miniseries? Oh, why not? Worth a flip through, for sure.
- Uncanny X-Men #2 (Marvel): Only if I’m feeling particularly masochistic.
A modest mix, no? Oughta give me a chance to catch my breath–maybe even knock out a Back and Forth in a timely fashion! (A nerd can dream.)
What are you looking forward to tomorrow?