Got a lot, eh wot?
Something to Bag About
- Mind MGMT #8 (I so love the feel of this book in my hands. Ain’t nothin’ else like it. The one book I don’t want to flip through. It’ll open up to me when it’s time.)
- Indestructible Hulk #4 (Oh, yes: it’s most assuredly House. Lovely.)
- Action Comics #17 (Love the cheesy sci-fi movie title. High hopes have touched down. The only way is up, up, and away!)
- Harbinger #9 (A focus on Zephyr? I’ve got faith it’ll be fantastic.)
- X-O Manowar #10 (Looks action packed, which is good–this ain’t a talkie title.)
- Wonder Woman #17 (Back to Tony Akins. Too much artist ping-pong!)
- Saga #10 (Yes, you read that right. I’ve decided to quit being stupid. I’ll catch up on Comixology (just a few issues, actually) and keep up with print starting here.)
- Batwoman #17 (So flippin’ gorgeous, page after page. I never want to stop staring at these stunning pages!)
- Daredevil #23 (The set-up is–oh, it’s a set-up, all right. [Couldn’t help but read it after a flip through.] Yeah, I’ll be reading this one first. Thank you, Mr. Waid, you mad genius.)
- Revival #7 (I hope this issue revives my interest. If not, could be a casualty of another pull-list purge.)
- Justice League of America #1 (Finch’s art seems solid throughout. Too bad I’m left thinking: how’s Johns going to ruin it.)
- The Shadow: Year One #1 (Gosh. Haven’t read Matt Wagner in ages–in fact, not since Mage way back in the day. Hope his take is better than Ennis’s.)
- Kill Shakespeare: The Tale of Blood #1 (Thumb through at the shop didn’t impress me much; but I picked it up anyway. Unfortunately, I’ve missed out on some decent reads because I wasn’t so taken by the art at first sight. So, we’ll see where this one goes.)
- G.I. Joe #1 (It’s all Van Lente here. Yo, Fred!)
It appears that I may be out of control.
What did you get in your bag today?