I did it! I stuck to my guns–and may have broken the law in the process! Go, New York, go!
Bag! You’re it!
- Batman #16 (Looks good. Also looks like one of the horses from HBO’s cursed–and canceled–series, Luck, has found some work after being fired from that show. Someone call the ASPCA! Get PETA on the line! More important: call Liffey Meats! That’s right: I follow current events. All of them.)
- Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #16 (I peeked at the end, and sadly that’s just what I saw: “The End.” I knew it, sure; but now I know it. Doesn’t make it any easier.)
- Daredevil #22 (Great cover by Rivera; terrific interiors, as always, by Samnee and Rodriguez. Promises fun–stilted and superior fun!)
- Comeback #3 (OK. Took me a moment, and a page turn or two, but now I remember how #2 ended. Unfortunately, this is does not have pile priority status, so it’ll have to wait.)
- Indestructible Hulk #3 (Wow! Yu’s crushing it! And I’m about to read it.)
- Bloodshot #7 (Devil Dogs!)
- Archer and Armstrong #6 (Pirates!)
Cut the last two short so I can get to Hulk. I just couldn’t Waid any longer.
What did you get in your bag today? What are you reading first?
Turning pages–of Hulk, duh,