Alberto Ponticelli, Archer & Armstrong, Batman, Bloodshot, Butch Guice, comics, DC Comics, Duane Swierczynski, Ed Brubaker, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E., Fred Van Lente, Greg Capullo, Manuel Garcia, Marvel, Matt Kindt, Scott Snyder, Valiant, Winter Soldier
Last week wasn’t all that bad. If anything, I proved to myself that I had enough willpower to pass on books I didn’t really want. Let’s hope that had is more like have ’cause I’m gonna need it this week, too. The plan is to stick to the plan: to embrace the bag and pass the rack.
- Batman #15: Still waiting for the punchline.
- Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #15: Lemire’s been borrowing the big guy of late, and it’s been a welcome reunion, for sure: JLD and Animal Man have been better for it. Kindt’s been owning him over here.
- Archer and Armstrong #5: Last issue was really good. Let’s hope the insinuation of the Eternal Warrior doesn’t drag it down, you know, like when Ninjak popped up in X-O and made for an awkward couple of issues.
- Bloodshot #6: This, too, has big pages to fill. (If you’ve been following along, you know how much I liked #5.)
- Winter Soldier #13: Almost done. Sad.
You know the danger: I’ll be standing at the register with some money left over, and the rack will be soooooo tantalizingly close…
What are you looking forward to this week?