Bedlam, DC Comics, Ed Brubaker, Eric Stephenson, Fatale, FF, Image, Jeff Lemire, Jordie Bellaire, Justice League Dark, Marvel, Mike Allred, Mikel Janin, Nate Bellegarde, Nick Spencer, Nowhere Men, Riley Rossmo, Sean Phillips
After some serious cover-to-cover comic gridlock, this week–so very welcomed, indeed!–is the equivalent of a rest stop–a sweet, sweet rest stop. I’m takin’ the exit, baby.
- FF #1: I’m willing to give it a shot–if only to find an offbeat replacement for Wolverine and the X-Men. Mr. Allred may be the man for the job.
- Justice League Dark #14: Lemire’s keeping it unreal–and it’s fun! And, yes, this is the only DC book I’m definitely picking up this week. I’m done with Batman Incorporated and The Flash. I’m also not entirely sold on Lot 13. But who knows: I may suffer a rack attack with so few books in my bag and may grab for a stray or two.
- Bedlam #2: Earned another issue with a wildly violent and mildly mysterious #1.
- Fatale #10: Where Brubaker’s been doin’ his thing–a really good thing.
- Nowhere Men #1: If it actually goes somewhere, all the better!
Did you happen to notice?
- Marvel=1 book
- DC=1 book
- Image=3 books
Huh. Look at that.
What are you looking forward to this week?