Batwoman, Brian Azzarello, Brian Michael Bendis, Chris Samnee, Comeback, Daredevil, Duane Swierczynski, Ed Brisson, Indestructible Hulk, J.H. Williams III, Jason Aaron, Javier Rodriguez, Jordie Bellaire, Joshua Dysart, Judge Dredd, Lee Garbett, Leinil Francis Yu, Mark Waid, Michael Walsh, Mike Norton, Nelson Daniel, Nick Bradshaw, Pepe Larraz, Phil Briones, Revival, Robert Venditti, The Rocketeer: Cargo of Doom, Tim Seeley, Tony Akins, Ultimate Spider-Man, W. Haden Blackman, Wolverine and the X-Men, Wonder Woman, X-O Manowar
Another monster bag–and I didn’t score all the books I wanted for the week! This, dear reader, is not a wallet-friendly trend.
Bag, You’re It!
- Wonder Woman #14 (Gone with the wind? I hope not.)
- Daredevil #20 (Poor Matthew!)
- Ultimate Spider-Man #17 (The last two haven’t been too good. I hope Bendis hits a high note somewhere in here. Gotta get back to Miles!)
- Wolverine and the X-Men #21 (My last pulled issue. And, you know, I don’t care if it’s good. I’m done with the “ebb and flow of [mutant] misery.”)
- X-O Manowar #7 (Could do without Ninjak.)
- Harbinger #6 (“Oh, mama, I’m in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.”)
- Rocketeer: Cargo of Doom #4 (Gonna miss ya, Cliff!)
- Captain America #1 (I’m prepared for disappointment.)
- Indestructible Hulk #1 (Waid and Yu make this a no-brainer–for at least one issue, anyway.)
- Judge Dredd #1 (Duane Swierczynski is on fire! He’s pretty much the reason why I’m giving this a shot.)
- Clone #1 (Already read it. Could’ve done without.)
Forgot to Grab
- Batwoman #14 (I know, right? What an ass.)
- Number 13 #0 (My guy didn’t have it.)
- Revival #5 (Ditto.)
- Comeback #1 (Arrrgh! Ditto again! Looks like a job for Fourth World.)
Sorry for being so short; I’ve got some reading to do.
What did you get in your bag today?