I opened my bag and bing, bang, boom, suddenly I found myself in the ’90s.
The Gift of Bag
- Batman #13 (Let’s face it: the cover’s unnecessary. Here’s to hoping it isn’t meant to mask a muddled mess.)
- Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #13 (“Hrrrm,” indeed.)
- Archer and Armstrong #3 (Yay!!)
- Bloodshot #4 (Bloody yay!)
- Wolverine and the X-Men #18 (Officially the last AvX tie-in!)
- Secret Service #4 (I had forgotten all about this. Here’s a secret: when this series is done, I’ll make sure to forget about Millar’s World.)
A Flaming Bag of…
- Suicide Squad #13 (I had forgotten to turn in my new pull-list; you know, the one without Suicide Squad.)
- Uncanny Avengers #1 (Now, I just had to try it. Right? I mean, didn’t you?)
Baby’s Pick of the Week
- Peanuts #2 (She liked #1 so much–or seemed to, anyway.)
What did you get in your bag?