As expected a haul as superhumanly possible.
- Batman #14 (This’ll be my first read for the week. I need to either slap away or confirm the iffy in a jiffy.)
- Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E. #14 (I’d like to see Kindt’s Frankenstein take on Othello. I bet he’d kill it.)
- Suicide Squad #14 (To make matters worse, a super-special, die-cut Joker cover. Kill me now.)
- Wolverine and the X-Men #20 (This is the little comic that could, isn’t it? It’s completely irrelevant, yet it keeps clawin’ its way to my heart with all its–in terms of the other X-books–homo superior irreverence.)
- Archer & Armstrong #4 (Yes, please.)
- Bloodshot #5 (This may be gong the way of Suicide Squad: a book I want to unbag but just can’t bring myself to do it–mainly because of my nanite-supported laziness.)
Had to Add
- All-New X-Men #1 (Open mind…open mind…open mind…)
Looks like I’ll have to find my Zaucer of Zilk zomewhere else. Zucks for me.
What did you get in your bag today?