This week promises to be May’s best. Proof:
- The Massive #12 (Dark Horse): Suddenly my favorite title. Yeah, I’m all caught up and can’t wait to join the monthly chase for The Massive. That’s what she said.
- Mind MGMT #11 (Dark Horse): Last month was a return to form: its unmistakably insistent and sexy form.
- Daredevil #26 (Marvel): “Double-sized” is never as satisfying as it sounds. It’s like Double-Stuff Oreos: they’re really not that much different than regular Oreos, are they? Gorgeous Chris Samnee cover, though.
- Nowhere Men #5 (Image): Wow. Feels like it’s been gone forever. Probably feels that way because of a fantastic #4. Hope it hasn’t lost its edge.
- Batman Incorporated #11 (DC): It’s almost unfair what Morrison’s doing, isn’t it? Another sweet cover.
- Revival #10 (Image): It’s a soap opera. I like soap operas.
- Uncanny X-Men #6 (Marvel): Not too excited about Bendis’s stretching this little pit stop–pun intended–into a second book. Please make it stop.
- The Sixth Gun #31 (Oni): Stockpiling my monthlies until the next trade.
- The Bounce #1 (Image): What the hell. Can’t be worse than Sex.
What are you looking forward to tomorrow?